Yeah, this is where you turn in all of your homework for Media Theory and Design 2. Reading responses should be a couple of paragraphs long . . . occasional included links as references are encouraged.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
As We May Think
Although the article, As We May Think was a little boring, I found it overall interesting. But I wonder what audience Bush was trying to reach with this. I would like to read another one of his articles to see if he is dry as a writer or if it was just this article. I have a feeling it is him, because the article has so much substance. I enjoyed the idea of technology for the future. This article reminded me of the book Fahrenheit 451. I enjoy the idea of technology in the future. I found the memex to be interesting as well. This idea of knowledge being stored in a specific place like furniture is interesting in itself, but again the way that Bush writes makes it difficult to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment