Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reading Response: As We May Think

While the reading was very long and winded, in was an interesting read. I have no qualms if you have to dig deep into something in order to get you message across, but someone ought to the him that "short and simple" works just as well.

I was very much intirgued when he talked about technology and how it will continue to grow better and better, you can't help but agree that this is true. For example, I remember when cell phones used to be big and bulky and now they can fit in your pocket, surf the web, download music, play movies, etc, etc. While some technologies may seem as if they have not evolved much recently, doesn't mean that sooner or later; they are gonna get tired of tickering with something else and go......."Hey, I bet I can improve this for awhile...." What things are improved tends to depend on what is the main interest that has people intrigued. Right now it's cell phones and the next day we might finally have our flying cars. I've always wanted a flying Delorean.........

No comments:

Post a Comment