I am planning on doing my paper on Abridged Series' or Parodies and the impact they have on today's video viewers. I plan on covering some back-story on YouTube itself, before going into my main topic, just for some history about it. I have not been to the library as of yet, even though I know we were given the chance last Wednesday. Since I knew I had class on Tuesday in the same building I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and go then. Yet unfortunately, I have been struck with illness and did not go to school today (Tuesday). However, I plan on going to either of the libraries near my apartment this weekend, since I don't have to work at all. I will definitely visit the school's library the following Monday or Tuesday. I have found a couple of sources online that have been of use to me so far. I did find some interesting information concerning the techniques that go into making an Abridged Series or Parody. I also plan to address the legal regards of them versus the actual show, game or whatever the parody is based of off; and any other information I find worth including.
((Myssy Hoffower))
No comments:
Post a Comment