(Charlie Cole)
Yeah, this is where you turn in all of your homework for Media Theory and Design 2. Reading responses should be a couple of paragraphs long . . . occasional included links as references are encouraged.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Proposal
I would like to do my paper on a history of video art in Europe. I would like to research the pioneers of the art in many of the European countries and see what the social/economic conditions of the time were and such. I want to compare what brought these people of different regions to make video art. I would also like to discuss the varying types of video art created from country to country. I have already been to the library and checked out a book. I also have a list of books that are available at the Columbia library that have to do with my topic. I plan on going to check these out soon and continue my research. The book I have right now is about the history of Dutch video art, and I have the bin numbers for Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands. I also plan on checking out the Harold Washington as well as scouring credible web resources.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment