Yeah, this is where you turn in all of your homework for Media Theory and Design 2. Reading responses should be a couple of paragraphs long . . . occasional included links as references are encouraged.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Paper Proposal
For my paper, I want to write about video games and their sound and video. I want to take those two aspects and incorporate them into the interactive principle of video games. So I guess, the paper might be about video game interactivity. While doing research, I found some very interesting information about Fluxus and a common shared history between the movement and the creation / birth of video games. I am going to incorporate that into my paper and demonstrate and show how video games interactivity is continued from, and built upon, the Fluxus interactivity of incorporating the audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment