Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Exhibits :)

The Yes Man exhibit was quite interesting to me. We stayed there the longest. After already taking Media Theory 2, I was a bit already familiar with the Yes Man team. From what I remember, my teacher, Patick Lichty was part of the Yes Man. I totally remember the golden suit with the remote control device so that's what triggered my memory. All the devices that they created were very unique and made me laugh. The bubble suit thing I thought would be convenient but kind of strange. Like who honestly would think of creating something like that? But anyway, the one that I liked the most was definitely the polar bear device! :) HAHA. Well maybe the reason why is because I love polar bears but because I thought it would be so helpful for them! It would save the polar bears from extinction.

I didn't get a good look at the data mining, just because I didn't stay as long as I did in the first one. But I found this place to be pretty fascinating. The videos were pretty interesting especially the pamela anderson one. It was interesting because it was showing at different times like it looked cool. The pictures on the big screen were very cool as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment