Monday, October 11, 2010

Yes Men and Data Mining

The Yes Men exhibit was very interesting. I really enjoyed the way they poked fun at some of the biggest corporations around. My favorite was the McDonald's re-burger. I thought it was very interesting the way they wished to reuse the waste from people to make new food at McDonald's. The Yes Men exhibit kind of reminded me of SNL in a way. I found it very entertaining. I also liked the last room that had the poster of George Bush's campaign "promises". I found they anecdotes in those funny as well.

The Data Mining exhibit was interesting as well. It took more thought for me to understand what I was actually supposed to gain from the exhibit. The works of art in the exhibit we interesting. I really enjoyed the Pamela Anderson Exhibit where the different parts of her body were mixing up and matching with other parts. I found that to be interesting to watch. I also enjoyed the what looked like white posters with the words on them. I liked this because it made me think about why the words were supposed to be related.

No comments:

Post a Comment